Oracle Announces Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c TaaS Solution
Bangalore: Oracle recently announced the launch of the Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c which will help software development and Quality Assurance (QA) organizations deliver higher quality applications, while significantly enhancing testing efficiency and reducing the duration of testing projects.
It will also allow developers to spend more time on actual testing and less on peripheral activities that accompany the testing process. "Organizations are spending as much as 50 percent of their QA time with non-test related activities like setting up hardware and deploying applications and test tools,” said Leng Tan, Oracle senior vice president, Product Development. “The Oracle Enterprise Manager software testing cloud capability can transform QA organizations by allowing testers to focus on their main task of designing and executing test cases, to ensure that the application under test meets its quality goals, rather than spending valuable time on non-test related activities.”
Organizations can also expect significant reduction in hardware, power and cooling costs typically required to support testing and staff time spent on testing projects.
Cloud Based Self-Service Testing Provides Better Efficiency and Agility
The Testing-as-a-Service solution offers test lab management, automatic deployment of complex multi-tier applications, rich application performance monitoring, test data management and chargeback in a unified workflow. Features include:
1. Self-service portal for executing application load tests: making it easier for Development and QA professionals to create, manage and execute tests.
2. End-to-end automation of test processes: from provisioning of multi-tier applications to test tools and test scripts that allow users to significantly decrease the time needed to setup a complete test environment.
3. Sharing of cloud hardware resource pools: with complete isolation to ensure security, enabling users to maximize hardware utilization while abiding by security policies.
4. Integrated and rich application monitoring and diagnostics: for middle tier and data tier, to help ensure detection of bottlenecks and problems for the application under test, reducing test cycles without compromising application quality and improving overall organizational efficiency.
5. Resource metering and chargeback: for tests that require to be charged to cost centers, the metering capabilities allow for tracking and charging for compute resources used.
Post your Comment
All form fields are required.
© 2013 SiliconIndia all rights reserved