QA City

View Ankita Shrivastava 's Profile
Quality Management Systems and Product Development Testing labs
What kind of Quality Management Systems/Practices are most applicable to Product Development Testing labs?
Asked by Ankita Shrivastava | Jul 21 2012 | Report this Report abuse
Replies (3)
View benita beni ben 's Profile
Hello, nice to meet you, my name is Benita, i am a young looking nice girl, with love and care i will like to be your friend, please contact me if you wouldn't mind, so that i can give you my pictures and tell you more about me. I wait to read from you. here is my (bbenita23@yahoo.com)
Yours Benita.
Jul 25 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Rudra  pratap 's Profile
I think ISO/IEC 17025 which is a management system for laboratory would fit with your question. This standard is not just only certify your lab , but from what I heard is they use the terms "accredit" instead of "certify" The 17025 can divide into 2 main accreditation.
1.) Testing Lab.
2.) Calibration Lab.
Hope my answer may help.
Jul 24 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Anu Dasgupta 's Profile
When you develop custom products, it is not uncommon to have custom test equipment. I am looking for some insights into how people manage things like: Test Equipment Change and Configuration Management, Institutionalizing Measurement System Analysis, Test Data Storage and Retention Standards, Setup Reduction, etc. in a product development environment.
Jul 22 2012 | Report this Report abuse