QA City

View Pramila  Halder 's Profile
Different testing artifacts
The term artifact in connection with software development is largely associated with specific development and testing methods or processes
Asked by Pramila Halder | Jul 20 2012 | Report this Report abuse
Replies (4)
View benita beni ben 's Profile
Hello, nice to meet you, my name is Benita, i am a young looking nice girl, with love and care i will like to be your friend, please contact me if you wouldn't mind, so that i can give you my pictures and tell you more about me. I wait to read from you. here is my (bbenita23@yahoo.com)
Yours Benita.
Jul 25 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Sudhir  Jasti 's Profile
To continue...

1) Test script- A test script is a procedure, or programming code that replicates user actions.

2) Test suite-The most common term for a collection of test cases is a test suite.

3) Test data- In most cases, multiple sets of values or data are used to test the same functionality of a particular feature

4) Test harness- The software, tools, samples of data input and output, and configurations are all referred to collectively as a test harness.
Jul 24 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Abhilasha Sharma 's Profile
1) Test plan - A test specification is called a test plan.

2) Traceability matrix - A traceability matrix is a table that correlates requirements or design documents to test documents

3) Test case - Clinically defined a test case is an input and an expected result

4) Test script - A test script is a procedure, or programming code that replicates user actions
Jul 24 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Rudra  pratap 's Profile
1) Test plan- Which is nothing but test specification.

2) Traceability matrix-A traceability matrix is a table that correlates requirements or design documents to test documents.

3) Test case- Clinically defined a test case is an input and an expected result
Jul 23 2012 | Report this Report abuse