Sushil Kumar is a member of:
Sushil Kumar's Experience
QA/ QC Exec.
Thomson Reuters, Hyderabad, INDIA
Sushil Kumar's Education
BV Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering and Technology
About Sushil Kumar's family
I belongs to joint family. My father is Sub Inspector in Jharkhand police. My mother is a home maker. My elder brother is posted in USA Bank Of America. My younger brother is doing B.E. from BMSCE Bangalore
ISTQB, Wikipedia.com, Codeacademy.com, turotials.com, Cucumber.com Etc
Currently working at
QA Engineer in Thomson Reurers
A Fine Balance:
Its not about manage, its about interest what i m doing.
Changes in the industry
1) Mostly all company going to improve the quality of process n products
2) Now most of the company moving to Automation but they are forgetting about the manual testing. According to me Manual testing has to give first priority rather than automation.
He is a tough man. He balance the professional n personal life too good.
Current and Previous Responsibilities
• Participated in Requirements Analysis from use case document.
• Participated in Requirements review and Test plan review.
• Took up whole and sole responsibility of writing test cases for all the three phases of project.
• Understanding the business requirements and the business logic.
Degrees that Matter
The Journey So Far
Having 2.10 years of IT Experience, specialized in Manual and Automation Testing
Plans for the Future
QA Team Lead
Each and every person should have passion n proffession.
Most Important Decisions
To being a Quality Analyst Engineer
Most Important Lessons
Dont judge any person to soon. If you didnt interacted with them
Tech trends to watch out for
Ruby and Rail
Areas for the Future
eCommerce, Healthcare, pharmaceutical, Finance(Tax and Accounting)