Krishan Kumar Jorasiya
Sr Executive Data Center DR
Progressive infotech Pvt. Ltd,Noida
Krishan Kumar Jorasiya is a member of:
Krishan Kumar Jorasiya's Experience
Technical Support Engineer
Progressive infotech Pvt. Ltd,Noida, Gurgaon, INDIA
HCL Infosystems Ltd,Noida, Delhi, INDIA
NET TECH SERVICES (I) PVT. LTD,Mumbai, Mumbai, INDIA
Sr Executive Data Center DR
Abhijeet Projects Limited , Nagpur, INDIA
Krishan Kumar Jorasiya's Education
Pursuing in AMIE from Kolkatta U
3 Yrs Diploma in IT
About Krishan Kumar Jorasiya's family
My father is a Massion & my mother is house hold lady.My younger brother had completed his MCA.
The Journey So Far
Yes.Actually I had started my career from Net Tech Services,Mumbai as a trainee(2years) After I had joined HCL Infosystems Ltd,Noida(1 year). Then I had joined Progressive Infotech Pvt. Ltd.Noida(4 years). Now I am working in Abhijeet Projects Limited since 1 year.
Currently working at
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Operating System and applications
• User creation, deletion ,assign permissions & deploy policies over windows 2003 Domain Server
• Managing, Maintaining & installation of servers based on Microsoft platform
• Extensive knowledge of Symantec Endpoint Protection (Antivirus Server), PGP Encryption, & Altiris Notification Server.
• Managing VERITAS Backup & Restore.
• Maintaining, Managing of Active Directory, DNS, WINS and Group Policy.
• Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of Windows 2000/2003 Server
• Windows 2000 Prof/XP/98/Win 7 Professional Operating Systems
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Vast working experience in MS Outlook 2000/2003/2007.
• Knowledge of M-Daemon Mail Server.
• Knowledge of LAN & WAN.
• Troubleshooting of LAN/WAN as per organizational requirements, governed by communication protocols and responsible for all server and network related issues
• Installing and configuring and other networking devices
• Troubleshoot all networking problems to ensure minimum downtime & maximum availability of network
• Installation of wireless networks
• Configuration of Raid in RHEL5.
• Installation of RHEL5 through, Kickstart, FTP, Local Optical media
• Configuration of Samba Server for Network of Windows & Linux
• FTP Server Configuration & set access permissions
• Configuration of NFS for file sharing over network, YUM server configuration for network installation of various RPMs by resolving dependency issues of library files.
• Performing Backup of Linux server
Avaya Unified Communication:
• Avaya Aura Communication Manager
• Avaya Aura Session Manager
• Avaya Aura System Manager
• Avaya Aura Media Gateways (G430, G450)
• Avaya Aura One-X Server
• Avaya Aura Conference Server
• Managing & Troubleshooting Endpoints (9601, 9641, ADVD, One-X Communicator, One-X Mobile, Attendant Console)
• Managing & Maintaining user credentials for Avaya One-X Mobile LDAP Authentication
Nothing is impossible means I M Possible.
My message to everybody...If You have decide,you will definitely get...
Just Follow your idea..
Most Important Lessons
1. Hard Work
3. Take the responsibility of work & completed in assigned period.
4. Respect your senior & junior,they learn us lesson of professional life.
Most Important Decisions
Upgrade education that will provide a hike in professional life.
My father who inspired me.According to him that everybody having special ability to achieve his/her goal with hard working.
A Fine Balance:
1.Give extra time in office,so work has been completed on time.
Plans for the Future
After 5 years,I want to see myself as Head- IT.