Hanumantha Rao Kankanampati
Hanumantha Rao Kankanampati is a member of:
Hanumantha Rao Kankanampati's Experience
iCool Technologies, Hyderabad, INDIA
i-Gen Tech Softsol, Hyderabad, INDIA
Hanumantha Rao Kankanampati's Education
Hindu college pg courses
Changes in the industry
I Observed lot of changes done in QA as per technical wise or Automation wise. Software Testing is indispensable to provide a quality product without any bug or issue.
The Journey So Far
A Fine Balance:
Planing,Measures and Strategies
Most Important Lessons
1.Goals are unbelievably important.
2.Do not expect anything for free.
Most Important Decisions
1.Software Testing as a Service
3.Myers - The Art of Software Testing 2e
4.Software Engineering and Testing An Introduction
Currently working at
• Understand and analyzing the requirements provided by client.
• Participating in preparing Test Plans
• Developing the Test Scenarios.
• Preparing test cases for Integration testing, Functional and Regression testing.
• Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases.
• Hands experience
Software testing and quality control are the processes by means of which application quality is improved. Software testing is done in each phase of product life cycle i.e from requirement specifications , design, coding, to the user acceptance.