Amar Anandrao Powar
Cognizant technology Sol
Amar Anandrao Powar is a member of:
Amar Anandrao Powar's Experience
Cognizant technology Sol, Pune, INDIA
Govt. Polytechnic Kolhapur, Kolhapur, INDIA
Amar Anandrao Powar's Education
Govt. Poly. Kolhapur
About Amar Anandrao Powar's family
Father and Mother at my Native place.
Points of inflection
Ambition thats builds ability or passion to work in Competitive Professional environment which will lead to become a successful Businessman.
Changes in the industry
There was a huge change in Career path due to QA/Testing. I would see its a kind of turning of my career. I had development background to started with but shifted to Testing which given me-
* Better visibility of Whole SDLC and STLC cycles & BFS domain knowledge.
* Situation & Problem handling skill
Degrees that Matter
Definitely, it was the foundation which laid towards stronger building of my career.
Degrees- BE Mechanical, Executive MBA
Certifications - SCJP, ISTQB
- Go through Basics of Testing & its Methodologies.
- Be Prepared with BFS domain knowledge (Retail Banking)
- Always Keen or curious about why things happen.
- Be a Skeptical minded about things happening.
Most Important Decisions
- Joining & Completed MEchanical Engineering Degree.
- Joined to IT field to contribute some time towards my PG.
- Joined and completing Executive MBA.
The Journey So Far
- Started with Guest Lecturership with Diploma college.(5months)
- Joined Cognizant Tech Soln Pune as a developer(5months) and switched to testing (36 months)
- Joined Fiserv as Senior Test engineer (15months)
A Fine Balance:
This is really a very difficult area to talk about if you are doing education, work, Home etc .. its really a major time management process which will teach you how to distribute time across & same skil i learnt to managem this.
Areas for the Future
I have an Expertise in the Domain and Testing methodologies gives more visbility in future about any applications.
For me its target to gain the BFS systems expetrise (Retail Banking, Lending servises, Credit card, Retail product marketing).
Currently working at
Provide Testing and domain knowledge for understanding requirement and deliver as expectedn for satisfaction of customer.
- ISTQB material guide.
- Google with Banking will get hell lot of material to study.
- The great leader Shivaji Maharaj.
It will feel some misssing picture but its true by which i inspired to get
Leadership qualities, Competitive and Situation handling skills, Intelligence and team player.
Current and Previous Responsibilities
- To analyse the requirements ,
- To distribute and alloate work,
- To coordinate with client in case of problems and issues
- To report status to management
- Team tasks tracking
- testing applications
Doing PG would help to shape your career path.
Most Important Lessons
- Good Communication skill development
- Developed management skills
- How to be Be Patient
- How to be Be active team player
- Leader qualities.
- Presentation and marketing skills.